You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for defending your house and family. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Fort Myers home monitoring works
When you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security experts at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your home or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then reach out to you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the main point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents connected right to your smart components. This provides more than simply a sense of peace as you have real, trained specialists to help you when you need them most.